Sunday, December 16, 2007

Commemorative Post

A university professor set an examination question in which he asked what is the difference between ignorance and apathy. The professor had to give an A+ to a student who answered: I don't know and I don't care.
- Richard Pratt, Pacific Computer Weekly, 20 July 1990


A thought I'd make an entry marking the exact time I am officially done with school work. I just submitted the final draft of my research paper. It was bitter sweet, handing in my baby.

I'll have more posts about graduating soon. For now, sighs... which kind of sighs varies by the second.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quando eu terminei as aulas de engenharia, passei por um período de "descompressão". Dá uma sensação de alívio, leveza, mas ao mesmo tempo, um certo vazio. Mas, como tudo na vida, isto também passa. Ou como diz o motorista: na vida, tudo é passageiro. um beijão do pai.te adoro e estou muito orgulhoso.