Sunday, January 27, 2008

Easily Amused

As some of you might have noticed, I am very easily amused (whenever I am not on my period, or "on the rag", suffering a "visit from Aunt Flo", "Raining down south" ... or whatever you want to call it (God, I love the English language!)).

At risk of sounding dangerously like Hughes let me tell you about the newest addition to our house, our baby, our shinny star, our pride and joy: The Blackboard. Yes, we are now the proud owners of our very own blackboard. In fact, we have made it ourselves!

Actually, making it was the easy part. Finding chalk, on the other hand, was an arduous pilgrimage. You would think that art supply store would sell that kinda thing... you would think..

But no matter! We have found chalk and returned happily to our home, and here is one of the very things Harry wrote with the chalk we bought:



I laughed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, to be young and foolish again! (Old and foolish is the next best thing, though.)

Anonymous said...

Juju
Tu és muito engraçada!
Muito boa história e final!