Sunday, January 27, 2008

We've Made It!!

Twenty-two days ago Daniel, Harry and myself left Atlanta (where my good friend Phil lives) and started on our journey across country. But, after days of fast food, cheap hotels and - sigh - scarce and scattered tubes, we've made it! Dan is back at school and Harry and myself managed to get ourselves a nice place, we had an adventure involving a couch, a belt, and an elevator... we even made ourselves a blackboard (it's ok to be jealous).

As I have mentioned in previous postings, I have maintained a diary of our trip in the form of comics. Over the next few days, I'll be disseminating them via posts on this blog. Don't worry if you don't understand them - that makes you one of the lucky ones.

... now all we need is to get a job... or 2, if possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new place! Chalkboards are best, if rather 19th century.